Imeckus' Spell Books
Imeckus’ Spell Books (39900 gp)
This trio of books is bound in leather as black as a starless night, tied together with black leather and gleaming silver buckles. The pages alternate between spells and Imeckus’ studies on divination. As these notes are read, they refer again and again to things that have already happened to the reader. Each book ends in a dozen blank pages.
- Level 6: Analyze Dweomer, Anti Magic Field, Cloak of Dreams, Contingency, Disintegrate, True Seeing,
- Level 5: Acid Spray, Baleful Polymorph, Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Fire Snake, Mind Fog, Major Creation, Permanency, Permanent Image, Prying Eyes, Teleport, Sending, Symbol of Scrying, Waves of Fatigue
- Level 4: Arcane Eye, Charm Monster, Crushing Despair, False Life (Greater), Globe of Lesser Invulnerability, Greater Invisibility, Illusory Wall, Minor Creation, Overwhelming Grief, Scrying, Shocking Image, Stone Skin
- Level 3: Arcane Sight, Clairaudience/clairvoyance, Dispel Magic, Excruciating Deformation, Fire Ball, Fly, Slow, Stinking Cloud, Wind Wall, Vampiric Touch
- Level 2: Blur, Darkvision, Detect Thoughts, Glitterdust, Oppressive Boredom, See Invisibility, Scorching Ray, Touch of Idiocy, Web
- Level 1: Anticipate Peril, Alarm, Burning Hands, Charm, Detect Secret Doors, Expeditious Retreat, Identify, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Memory Lapse, Sheild, Stone Sheild, Touch of Gracelessness, True Strike, Vanish
- Level 0: arcane mark, dancing lights, detect magic, mage hand, read magic
- Preparation Ritual: Written in Fate (Su) Anyone that prepares spells from this book inevitably reads about their own adventures. The reader is filled with a sense of ominous foreboding as the book vaguely hints about their own future. The next time the wizard who prepared spells from this book enters combat and rolls an even number on a d20 roll triggers this boon.
The caster immediately rolls 1d20. Any result of 1 through 10 is added to the casters last roll. Any result 11 through 20 is subtracted from the last roll.