Cloak of Camouflage (Ghillie Suit)
Price: 1,250 gp
Body Slot: shoulders Caster Level: 3rd Aura: Faint; illusion
Activation: worn Weight: 2 lb.
These cloaks function exactly as the famed cloak of elven kind, but only in the terrain that they were designed for. When created each cloak is designed to resemble the surroundings of a single Favored Terrain. While in that terrain the cloak grants the wearer gains a +5 competence bonus on Stealth checks.
These cloaks were originally designed by boggards for use in swamps. The native boggard call them Ghillie Suits. Eventually these Ghillie Suits made it into the hands of a long forgotten gnome wizard who was able to build different versions that were tailored to different terrains.
- Cold (ice, glaciers, snow, and tundra)
- Desert (sand and wastelands)
- Forest (coniferous and deciduous)
- Mountain (including hills)
- Planes (pick one, other than Material Plane)
- Swamp, Underground (caves and dungeons)
- Urban (buildings, streets, and sewers)
- Water (above and below the surface)
Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, disguise self.
Cost to Create: 625 gp, 1 day.